Currently Accepting Applications for
RIAC Child Development Center is a center where our goal is to provide the highest level of care to every child enrolled. We strive to maintain a safe and healthy environment for children in order to provide opportunities that promote growth in all areas of development. Hours of operation are Monday thru Friday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
· Must have a minimum 24 ECE units
· Must have a valid California Child Development Teacher Permit
· A recent TB skin test
· Excellent references
· In addition teacher must have the following qualities:
o Be able to make sound decisions
o Good attendance
o Reliable transportation
o Hard Worker
· Supervise and instruct children under the direction of the Lead Teacher.
· Maintain a responsive and safe environment at all times.
· Maintain a cooperative relationship with all staff members.
· Provide ongoing personal contact, meaningful activities and immediate care as needed to protect children’s well being.
· Supervises the proper use and care of all equipment and materials in the center and playground.
If you are interested please click the tab below "APPLY NOW" fill out the application and submit your resume online.
If you are not contacted by RIAC within a week please call our office at 562-256-1350.